Single Digital Gateway

Municipality of Drechterland: registering the ending of a civil partnership in the civil registry

In case of a judge’s ruling:

The original court decision. This must be signed by the griffier (court clerk).

The akte van berusting (a waiver of the right to appeal). This is proof that you are not appealing the judge’s ruling. This waiver must contain the request to register the ending of your civil partnership.

In case of a beëindigingsovereenkomst (termination agreement):

The declaration from the lawyer or notary stating that a beëindigingsovereenkomst (termination agreement) has been concluded.

The beëindigingsovereenkomst (termination agreement).

When your termination of registered partnership has been arranged, you or your lawyer will report this to the municipality. Contact the municipality via +31228 352 352.

Registration of the ending of a civil partnership is free of charge.

The municipality will process the data within 1 week.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Drechterland

Last updated on 15 March 2024