Single Digital Gateway

Municipality of Aa en Hunze: registering the ending of a civil partnership in the civil registry


In the municipality of Aa en Hunze, the product Registering the dissolution of a registered partner falls under the product Applying to get married.

Go to Applying to get married in the Netherlands

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Aa en Hunze

Last updated on 18 October 2022