Single Digital Gateway

Municipality of Gooise Meren: deregistering from the municipality in the event of a long stay outside the Netherlands


Form departure notification with DigiD

At the reception desk

Would you like to report the departure of you and your family at the reception desk? Please make an appointment first. Bring your valid passport or identity card with you to your appointment.

Everyone who is 16 year or older reports their emigration or temporary move abroad themselves.

You can declare the departure of these persons at the same time as your own:

  • your spouse;
  • your registered partner;
  • your children;
  • your parents.

However, these persons must be registered with you at the same address.

Parents, guardians or caregivers pass on emigration for children under the age of 16.

Guardians pass on emigration for people under guardianship.

Proof of deregistration

You need proof of deregistration for Belgium and the Netherlands Antilles, among other countries. Make an appointment for the proof of deregistration.

Registering your emigration

Inform the municipality of any changes in your personal details. Failure to do so may result in a fine.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Gooise Meren

Last updated on 7 November 2022