Single Digital Gateway

Municipality of Geertruidenberg: deregistering from the municipality in the event of a long stay outside the Netherlands

Please note: you can report that you are moving outside the Netherlands only if you live in the Netherlands and are registered with a municipality.

Is your entire family moving outside the Netherlands? If so, you must report your departure to the municipality at its service desk.

At the service desk

Do you want to report the departure of you and your family at the service desk? First make an appointment. Bring a valid form of identification to your appointment.

You must specify your new address at the appointment, if already known. You must always specify the country in which you will be living.

You can report the departure of the following people at the same time as you report your own:

  • your spouse;
  • your civil partner;
  • your children;
  • your parents.

These persons must be registered with you at the same address.

Do you have a samenlevingscontract (cohabitation agreement)? If so, you and your partner must report the departure outside the Netherlands separately.

Reporting a move is free of charge.

  • Reporting at the service desk: processed immediately by the municipality.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Geertruidenberg

Visiting address

Vrijheidstraat 2

4941DX Raamsdonksveer

Opening hours
08:30 -17:00
08:30 -17:00
8:30 - 20:00
8:30 -17:00
8.30 - 17.00
Last updated on 23 September 2022