Single Digital Gateway

Municipality of Den Helder: applying for an Attestatie de vita (Certificate of life)

You can apply for an Attestatie de vita  (certificate of life) from the municipality where you live and are registered. You can only make the application yourself. Someone else cannot do it for you. You must make an appointment with the municipality to apply for a certificate of life.

Making an appointment with the municipality

You can find the cost of a certificate of life on

You will receive the certificate immediately.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Den Helder

Last updated on 16 March 2023