Single Digital Gateway

Municipality of Baarn: applying for an Attestatie de vita (Certificate of life)

You can apply for an Attestatie de vita  (certificate of life) from the municipality where you live and are registered. You can only make the application yourself. Someone else cannot do it for you. You must make an appointment with the municipality to apply for a certificate of life.

You pay a fee for this service. For more information, contact the municipality Baarn.

You will receive the certificate immediately.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Baarn

Last updated on 30 November 2022