Single Digital Gateway

Viewing data in the Basisregistratie Personen (BRP) in the Netherlands

Would you like to find out how your name, date of birth and other personal details appear in the Personal Records Database (Basisregistratie Personen – BRP)? You can view these at any time. If you have children under the age of 18, you can also view the information held about them. The same applies for any children for whom you have parental authority.

Would you like to view the personal data held about you in the BRP? You can do so by logging in to the website. Another way is via your municipality.

Authorising someone else to view your data in the BRP

If you want someone else to be able to view your data on your behalf, you can apply to the municipality to have them authorised. This is not necessary if a guardian has been appointed to regulate your personal welfare and your property and financial affairs. Your guardian will be authorised automatically.

Rectifying incorrect information in the BRP

If any of the data held on you in the BRP is incorrect, contact your municipality to correct it.

This is how it works for you

Your (future) place of residence falls under:

Here is some information from your municipality.

View or change personal data

Do you live in the Netherlands and are you registered with a municipality? Then you can view your data online. Or by appointment at the counter at the municipality. Bring your ID to the appointment.

Are the data in the BRP incorrect?

Then notify us about the correct information. You can do this by calling the municipality of Losser on +31 53 537 74 44.

New identity document when changing data

You will need a new proof of identity if you change any of these details:

  • Your first name
  • Your last name
  • Your date of birth
  • Your gender

Your old passport, identity card, driving license or residence document is no longer valid if the municipality has changed your details. Make sure you request a new ID as soon as possible. How long this takes depends on your situation. You pay the costs for a new identity document yourself.

View your personal data online

View personal data on MijnOverheid.

Make an appointment at the municipality

Make an appointment by calling +31 53 537 74 44.

Free of charge.

You will find out within 4 weeks whether we can amend your data.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Losser