Single Digital Gateway

Viewing data in the Basisregistratie Personen (BRP) in the Netherlands

Would you like to find out how your name, date of birth and other personal details appear in the Personal Records Database (Basisregistratie Personen – BRP)? You can view these at any time. If you have children under the age of 18, you can also view the information held about them. The same applies for any children for whom you have parental authority.

Would you like to view the personal data held about you in the BRP? You can do so by logging in to the website. Another way is via your municipality.

Authorising someone else to view your data in the BRP

If you want someone else to be able to view your data on your behalf, you can apply to the municipality to have them authorised. This is not necessary if a guardian has been appointed to regulate your personal welfare and your property and financial affairs. Your guardian will be authorised automatically.

Rectifying incorrect information in the BRP

If any of the data held on you in the BRP is incorrect, contact your municipality to correct it.

This is how it works for you

Your (future) place of residence falls under:

Here is some information from your municipality.

Viewing data in the Basisregistratie Personen (BRP) in the Netherlands

View data

If you live in the Netherlands and are registered with a municipality, you can receive your data online or by appointment at the service desk. If you book an appointment, take proof of identity with you.

If your details in the BRP are incorrect, you must be able to prove this. You must also be able to demonstrate what the correct data is. The conditions for changing or deleting data after adoption or gender change are: There is talk of adoption or gender reassignment. This concerns data from before the adoption or gender change. The adoption or gender change has been completed. You are over 16 years old.

The costs for an extract from the BRP are € 12,50. Tarief 2024.

You will find out within 4 weeks whether we can amend your data.


Contact details are not yet available for your municipality.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Public Information Service