Single Digital Gateway

Viewing data in the Basisregistratie Personen (BRP) in the Netherlands

Would you like to find out how your name, date of birth and other personal details appear in the Personal Records Database (Basisregistratie Personen – BRP)? You can view these at any time. If you have children under the age of 18, you can also view the information held about them. The same applies for any children for whom you have parental authority.

Would you like to view the personal data held about you in the BRP? You can do so by logging in to the website. Another way is via your municipality.

Authorising someone else to view your data in the BRP

If you want someone else to be able to view your data on your behalf, you can apply to the municipality to have them authorised. This is not necessary if a guardian has been appointed to regulate your personal welfare and your property and financial affairs. Your guardian will be authorised automatically.

Rectifying incorrect information in the BRP

If any of the data held on you in the BRP is incorrect, contact your municipality to correct it.

This is how it works for you

Your (future) place of residence falls under:

Here is some information from your municipality.

Aanpassen onjuiste persoonsgegevens (Adjust incorrect personal data)

View data

If you live in the Netherlands and are registered with a municipality, you can view your data online or by appointment at the service desk. If you book an appointment, take proof of identity with you.

Make an appointment by telephone at the municipality of Bergeijk.

Your data in the BRP is incorrect

Please provide us with the correct data.

  • At the desk
    Make an appointment by telephone at the municipality of Bergeijk.
  • By mail
    State in your letter what you want to change and send the proof to:
    Municipality of Bergeyk
    Cluster Public Affairs
    PO Box 10,000
    5570 GA Bergeyk

  • your valid ID
  • a document containing your incorrect data
  • an official document containing the correct information, for example a marriage certificate

Free of charge.

  • The municipality will correct the incorrect data within 4 weeks.
  • The municipality will send you a letter if your details have been changed.
  • You will also receive a letter about this if the municipality cannot or may not change your details.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Bergeijk

Visiting address

Burgemeester Magneestraat 1

5571HB Bergeijk

Opening hours