Single Digital Gateway

Municipality of Vught: registering a stillborn baby

You can register your stillborn child in the Basisregistratie Personen – BRP (Personal Records Database) if you live or will be living in the Netherlands.

For more information, please visit the website of the municipality of Vught or contact us by completing the contactform.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Vught

Last updated on 1 May 2024