Single Digital Gateway

Municipality of Meierijstad: registering a stillborn baby

If your child is stillborn, you make an appointment for registration with the municipality where your child is born. It is possible to recognize a stillborn child when registering. You can also have your child added to your marriage book.

Drawing up the deed is free. There are costs associated with a copy (copy) of the deed.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Meierijstad

Last updated on 7 September 2022