Single Digital Gateway

Municipality of Hilvarenbeek: registering a stillborn baby

You can have your stillborn child included in the Municipal Personal Records Database. It does not matter after how many weeks of pregnancy your baby was born, nor how long ago that was. You can read more information about this on the website of the Dutch government. For more information, please contact the Civil Affairs Department on (013) 505 83 00 or

You pay a fee for an afschrift (official copy) of the certificate. For more information, contact the municipality.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Hilvarenbeek

Last updated on 1 December 2022