Single Digital Gateway

Municipality of Utrechtse Heuvelrug: registering a foreign document

Please note: you can register a foreign document only if you live in the Netherlands and are registered with a municipality.

The registration of a foreign document is free of charge.

It takes a maximum of 4 months to have a foreign document converted into a Dutch document. Urgent requests are not possible.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Utrechtse Heuvelrug

Last updated on 26 April 2023