Single Digital Gateway

Municipality of Katwijk: registering a foreign document

Please note: you can register a foreign document only if you live in the Netherlands and are registered with a municipality.

Do you want to register a foreign document? You must book an appointment with the municipality in order to do so.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Katwijk

Last updated on 19 July 2023