Single Digital Gateway

Municipality of Houten: registering a foreign document

Please note: you can register a foreign document only if you live in the Netherlands and are registered with a municipality.

Do you want to register a foreign document? You must book an appointment with the municipality in order to do so.

Make an appointment

Bring with you

  • Valid proof of identity
  • The original foreign document

You leave your document with the municipality. We will send you an e-mail as soon as you can pick up the document again.

The registration of a foreign document is free of charge.

It takes a maximum of 4 months to have a foreign document converted into a Dutch document. Urgent requests are not possible.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Houten

Last updated on 6 December 2022