Single Digital Gateway

Municipality of Hilversum: registering a foreign document

Please note: you can register a foreign document only if you live in the Netherlands and are registered with a municipality.

Do you want to register a foreign document? You must book an appointment with the municipality in order to do so. Choose for: Inleveren (buitenlandse) documenten (Handing in (foreign) documents)

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Hilversum

Last updated on 5 February 2024