Single Digital Gateway

Municipality of Barendrecht: registering a divorce in the civil registry

If you no longer want to be together with your partner, file for divorce. You can arrange a divorce with a lawyer at the court. You or your lawyer then report this to the municipality where you were married. You can read about applying for a divorce on the government website (in Dutch). 

For more information contact the municipality at phone number 140 180 or +31 180 698 398, send an e-mail to or fill in our contact form.


Contact details are not yet available for your municipality.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Public Information Service:

Open Monday to Friday from 8.00 to 20.00. 

More contact options

Last updated on 4 January 2024