Single Digital Gateway

Municipality of Gilze en Rijen: registering a civil partnership

This information has been published by: Municipality of Gilze en Rijen

When you want to enter into a registered partnership, you must first notify the municipality. When notifying, you will specify the ceremony and location, among other things.

The costs depends on your wishes and the possibilities in the municipality.

Registering a partnership

You register your registered partnership with the municipality. Provide the details of yourself, your partner and your witnesses. This can be done from 1 year to 2 weeks before the registration date. You can do this directly online or by making an appointment with the municipality.

You can find the current costs or options for a free registered partnership on the municipality's website.

You can register your partnership from 2 weeks to no later than 1 year after we receive your notification digitally.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Gilze en Rijen

Visiting address

Raadhuisplein 1

5121JX Ri+jen

Opening hours
08:30 - 12:00
08:30 - 12:00
08:30 - 12:00
08:30 - 12:00
13:00 - 16:00
17:00 - 19:00
08:30 - 12:00
Last updated on 2 October 2023