Single Digital Gateway

Municipality of Berg en Dal: registering a civil partnership

Registering an intended civil partnership

You register your intended civil partnership with the municipality in which you wish to enter the civil partnership. Provide the details of yourself, your partner and your witnesses. This can be done up to 2 weeks before the ceremony date. You can do it online or at the town hall.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Berg en Dal

Last updated on 24 November 2022