Single Digital Gateway

Municipality of Hilvarenbeek: notifying the municipality when you move home

Please note: you can notify the municipality when you move house only if you live in the Netherlands and are already registered with a municipality.

Providing notification of your move


Log in using your DigiD and provide notification of your move online.


You can also make an appointment to provide notification of your move at your municpality’s service desk.

If you report the move to the reception of the town hall, please take with you:

  • A valid ID
  • If applicable, consent form completed by the co-occupant or owner

It is free to notify a move.

Moving from the Netherlands or to the Netherlands

Are you moving outside the Netherlands? If so, go to Moving outside the Netherlands

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Hilvarenbeek

Last updated on 5 February 2024