Single Digital Gateway

Compensation for damages with a groundwater extraction or water infiltration permit

Do you have a permit to extracting groundwater or infiltrate water? And is this permit being partially or fully revoked or amended? If you have incurred damage as a result, you can claim compensation from the province. You must be able to prove the damage. And it must not be your fault that the permit is being revoked or changed.

How does this work for you?

Start typing your (future) place of residence and use the arrow keys make your selection.

Last updated on 22 January 2024