Single Digital Gateway

Municipality of Zoetermeer: applying for a Verklaring Omtrent het Gedrag (VOG)

You can only request the Certificate of Good Conduct if you live in the Netherlands and are registered with a municipality.

In the municipality of Zoetermeer, procedures or the way of applying may differ from the general information above. For more information please contact us at 0031 79 346 8004.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Zoetermeer

Last updated on 17 January 2023