Single Digital Gateway

Municipality of Alphen aan den Rijn: applying for a Verklaring Omtrent het Gedrag (VOG)

The certificate of conduct (VOG) shows that your behaviour is satisfactory. For example for a new job or when you are going to work with children in daycare or school. You may also need a VOG to apply for a visa or if you want to emigrate to another country.

You can apply for a Verklaring Omtrent het Gedrag – VOG (certificate of conduct) only if you live in the Netherlands and are registered with the municipality of Alphen aan den Rijn.

Your employer or client will prepare the VOG application online and you check the details and pay. For more information please visit online VOG-application by an employer.

Print the application form from the Justis, the Ministry of Justice and Security’s screening authority and fill it in together with your employer. Please consult our website for more information. (websites in Dutch)

For prices please consult (in Dutch).

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Alphen aan den Rijn

Last updated on 25 October 2022