Single Digital Gateway

Municipality of Vught: applying for study benefit for students with a disability

If you have a disability, it can be difficult to earn some extra money when you are studying. You can then receive a study benefit. This is only possible when you are living in the Netherland and you are registered with the municipality of Vught.

For more information and applications, please visit the website Wegwijsplus.vught or contact us by completing the contactform.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Vught

Last updated on 1 May 2024