Single Digital Gateway

Municipality of Voorne aan Zee: applying for study benefit for students with a disability

Please note! You can apply for a studietoeslag (study benefit) only if you live in the Netherlands and are registered with a municipality.

In the municipality of Voorne aan Zee, procedures or the way things are arranged may differ from the general information above. Would you like to know how things are arranged in the municipality of Voorne aan Zee? You can find all local information on our website: Individual study allowance.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Voorne aan Zee

Last updated on 9 December 2022