Single Digital Gateway

Municipality of Teylingen: applying for study benefit for students with a disability

Please note: you can apply for a studietoeslag (study benefit) only if you live in the Netherlands and are registered with a municipality.

  • You are 15 years or older. 
  • You receive study financing based on the Student Financing Act 2000, or you receive a supplement based on Wet tegemoetkoming onderwijsbijdrage en schoolkosten (Wtos). 
  • You are unable to work during your studies due to a structural medical limitation.

The ISD Bollenstreek is a collaborative partnership of the municipalities Hillegom, Lisse, Noordwijk, and Teylingen. The ISD handles tasks related to social security and the Wmo (Social Support Act) for residents. You can contact ISD Bollenstreek for studietoeslag.


Contact details are not yet available for your municipality.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Public Information Service:

Open Monday to Friday from 8.00 to 20.00. 

More contact options

Last updated on 15 November 2023