Single Digital Gateway

Municipality of Rijssen-Holten: applying for study benefit for students with a disability

This information has been published by: Municipality of Rijssen-Holten

Please note: you can apply for a studietoeslag (study benefit) only if you live in the Netherlands and are registered with a municipality.

You are eligible for study allowance if you:

  • are following a course where you receive student financing (WSF) or a reimbursement for school costs (WTOS). The WSF lifelong learning credit is not included here;
  • have a work disability that makes you unable to work alongside your education;
  • are not entitled to a benefit under the Wajong Act.

The assets of the student or the parents no longer influence the study allowance.

Please contact the municipality of Rijssen-Holten.

You will receive a letter informing you of the outcome within 8 weeks of your application. What happens if the application is incomplete or more time is needed for the investigation? Processing may take longer than 8 weeks in such cases.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Rijssen-Holten

Last updated on 16 April 2024