Single Digital Gateway

Municipality of Ridderkerk: applying for study benefit for students with a disability

You can apply for a study allowance if you are studying and cannot work alongside your studies due to an illness or a long-term or permanent medical disability. It may concern a physical or psychological disability from which you have not recovered within 6 months.

Conditions apply to applying for a study allowance. For more information contact the municipality at phone number +31 180 451 234, send an e-mail to or fill in our contact form.


Contact details are not yet available for your municipality.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Public Information Service:

Open Monday to Friday from 8.00 to 20.00. 

More contact options

Last updated on 17 January 2024