Single Digital Gateway

Applying for study benefit for students with a disability

Do you receive government financial support for your tertiary or secondary education? Are you unable to earn extra income due to a chronic illness or disability? Then you may be eligible for study benefit (studietoeslag) from your municipality.

In all cases, the following conditions must be met to be eligible to receive study benefit:

  • you receive student finance (studiefinanciering) as a tertiary student or a basic allowance (basistoelage) for secondary students;
  • you cannot earn extra income alongside your studies because of your disability.
  • you are not entitled to the Wajong benefit

Ask your municipality about all the conditions that apply.

You can apply for study benefit at the municipality where you live, regardless of where you are studying.

This is how it works for you

Your (future) place of residence falls under:

Here is some information from your municipality.

Municipality of Moerdijk: Applying for study benefit for students with a disability

Do you have a disability and are you therefore unable to work alongside your studies? Then you can apply for an individual study allowance. Click on the link below. You will then go to  the website of Werkplein Hart van West-Brabant . Here you will find all information about the individual study allowance and how to apply for it.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Moerdijk

Last updated on 26 September 2022