Single Digital Gateway

Municipality of IJsselstein: applying for study benefit for students with a disability

Please note: you can apply for a studietoeslag (study benefit) only if you live in the Netherlands and are registered with a municipality.

You can apply study benefit at Werk en Inkomen Lekstroom (WIL). The WIL handles the study benefit for the municipality of IJsselstein.

For more information, and to apply study benefit, you can go to Werk en Inkomen Lekstroom (WIL).

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of IJsselstein

Last updated on 23 January 2023