Single Digital Gateway

Municipality of Zaltbommel: applying for social assistance

This information has been published by: Municipality of Zaltbommel

Please note: you can only apply for bijstand (social assistance) if you live in the Netherlands and are registered with a municipality.

The municipality of Zaltbommel supplies the product General assistance requests via the municipality of Maasdriel. This neighboring municipality implements this scheme for the municipality of Zaltbommel.
Call for information  the municipality of  Maasdriel: Telefoonnummer 14 0418 (6-cijferig nummer) of vanuit het buitenland: (0031) 418 638888

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Zaltbommel

Last updated on 20 September 2023