Single Digital Gateway

Municipality of Vijfheerenlanden: applying for social assistance

Please note: you can only apply for bijstand (social assistance) if you live in the Netherlands and are registered with a municipality.

You can apply for social assistance from the municipality of Vijfheerenlanden if you meet the following additional conditions:

  • You live in the municipality of Vijfheerenlanden.
  • You have the Dutch nationality of are an EU-subject of have a valid residence document.
  • You are between 18 and retirement age.
  • You do not have enough money to get by.
  • You cannot get another benefit.
  • You do not have enough or any capital.

Residents of the municipality of Vijfheerenlanden can apply for social assistance online via Avres (in Dutch).

You will find out within eight weeks whether you will receive social assistance. You will receive social assistance from the date of the application.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Vijfheerenlanden

Last updated on 22 November 2022