Single Digital Gateway

Municipality of Meierijstad: applying for social assistance

You can only apply for social assistance if you live in the Netherlands and are registered with a municipality.

You can apply for social assistance via the Uitvoeringsinstituut Werknemersverzekeringen – UWV (Employee Insurance Agency) work platform

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Meierijstad

Last updated on 20 July 2022