Single Digital Gateway

Municipality of Alphen aan den Rijn: applying for social assistance

Please note: you can only apply for bijstand (social assistance) if you live in the Netherlands and are registered with a municipality.

For further information please consult our website at (in Dutch).
For an appointment please call 14 0172 (from abroad 0031 172 46 5231).

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Alphen aan den Rijn

Last updated on 17 October 2022