Single Digital Gateway

Municipality of Heerde: applying for a personal budget (PGB)

This information has been published by: Municipality of Heerde

Please note: you can only apply for a PGB if you live in the Netherlands and are registered with a municipality.

You can use a persoonsgebonden budget – PGB (personal budget) to buy care, help or support. 

There are 2 types of personal budget:

PGB via the Wet maatschappelijke ondersteuning – WMO (Social Support Act)

Do you receive Wmo support from your municipality? Do you want to arrange this help yourself? Then you can apply for a PGB from your municipality.

PGB through the Jeugdwet (Youth Act)

If your child receives support under the Jeugdwet, you can use a personal budget to arrange that help yourself as well. You can apply for it through your municipality’s jeugdhelp (youth assistance) service.

To be eligible for a PGB, you must meet a number of requirements:

  • You fill in a pgb plan (Wmo or Youth - in Dutch).
  • You must indicate the reasons why you want to receive the care in pgb.
  • You must indicate who manages the PGB for you if you do not do so yourself.
  • You must be able to show afterwards what you spent the money on.
  • You must draw up a care agreement with the care provider who gives you guidance.
  • You must arrange this agreement and the claims via the SVB (Sociale verzekeringsbank).

How to apply for a PGB:

You can fill in the docx file on the computer. Do you not have a program to open this document or do you want to print the form? Then choose the PDF file.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Heerde

Last updated on 11 May 2023