Single Digital Gateway

Province of Noord-Holland: applying for a noise permit for sports motorbikes

Do you want to organise an event involving racing motorcycles that produce a lot of noise? In that case, you must apply for an exemption. You can apply for an exemption from the provincial authorities.

The most important condition for an exemption is:

  • The event with noisy racing motorcycles is held on a circuit or a cross track with an environmental permit.

You need to contact the provincial authorities. They will tell you exactly how to apply for an exemption.

You can apply for an exemption for an event involving noisy racing motorcycles from the provincial authorities.

If you have applied for a permit, in most cases the regular process applies. In this case you will receive the decision within 8 weeks from the date the Omgevingsdienst NHN received your application.

If you have applied for a permit, your application could go through one of two processes, as described below.

Regular process

  • If you do not agree with our decision on your application, you can lodge an objection. You will need to do this within 6 weeks of the decision.
  • If you disagree with the decision on your objection, you can lodge an appeal with the court within 6 weeks.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Province of Noord-Holland

Visiting address

Houtplein 33

2012DE Haarlem

Opening hours
08:00 - 18:00
08:00 - 18:00
08:00 - 18:00
08:00 - 18:00
08:00 - 18:00
Last updated on 10 April 2024