Single Digital Gateway

Applying for a permit for special transport on a waterway

There are rules for waterways, such as rivers and canals. For example, how big your ship is allowed to be to use the waterway. Is your ship larger than allowed? Or do you want to carry special goods on the waterway? You must then apply for a special waterway transport permit.

This is how it works for you

Your (future) place of residence falls under:
The province of Limburg does not supply product Vaarweggebruik\.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Province of Limburg

Last updated on 2 January 2024