Single Digital Gateway

Applying for a permit for construction near a provincial waterway

Are you planning to build on, over or next to a provincial waterway? For example, you want to install a jetty in a canal. Then you must apply to the province for a permit.

How does this work for you?

Start typing your (future) place of residence and use the arrow keys make your selection.

Last updated on 2 June 2023