Single Digital Gateway

Applying for an exemption from provincial road traffic rules

When using public roads, you must comply with the traffic rules. Do you want an exemption from one of these rules for a provincial road? For example, to drive your tractor on a cycle path? Then you can apply for permission from the province. This is called an exemption.

How does this work for you?

Start typing your (future) place of residence and use the arrow keys make your selection.

On this map, you can see the roads that are managed by the province (in Dutch).

Last updated on 2 June 2023