Single Digital Gateway

Applying for an exemption for activities in an area containing a source of drinking water

Areas containing sources of drinking water are protected. Do you want to carry out activities in such an area? This is only allowed if you have an exemption from the province. Or if you have submitted a notification in advance. For example, introducing substances into the soil that may contaminate the soil. Some activities are always prohibited. The province can provide you with more information.

This is how it works for you

Your (future) place of residence falls under:
The province of Zuid-Holland does not supply product 'Carrying out activities within water catchment and groundwater protection areas: exemption or notification'.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Province of Zuid-Holland

Last updated on 3 January 2024