Single Digital Gateway

Applying for compensation for damage caused by provincial water management

The government carries out water management work. For example, to protect land from flooding. Have you suffered damage as a result of work carried out by the province? For example, the subsidence of your house. If so, you can apply for compensation from the province.

How does this work for you?

Start typing your (future) place of residence and use the arrow keys make your selection.

Last updated on 22 January 2024