Single Digital Gateway

Applying for compensation for damage arising from the removal of earth

Have you incurred damage because the province has granted, amended or revoked an earth removal permit? If so, you can apply for compensation. This is possible if applied for the permit yourself. But also if you do not have a permit yourself, but you have incurred damage caused by another person who has an earth removal permit. For example, if your house has subsided.

How does this work for you?

Start typing your (future) place of residence and use the arrow keys make your selection.

NB: if it concerns compensation for earth removal in national waters or the North Sea (in Dutch), you must request the compensation from Rijkswaterstaat.

Last updated on 8 January 2024