Single Digital Gateway

Applying for an allowance for own contribution to childcare costs in the Netherlands

Do you have a lower income and do you receive childcare benefit (kinderopvangtoeslag)? Then you can apply for an extra allowance for your own contribution to the costs of childcare. You can apply for this at your municipality.

How does this work for you?

Start typing your (future) place of residence and use the arrow keys make your selection.

To be eligible for the extra allowance the following conditions apply:

Last updated on 26 September 2022