Do you have a disability and want to park your car close to your home or workplace? If so, you can apply for a parking space for the disabled at your municipality. This is a parking space in which other people with a disability can also park their car.
There are conditions for obtaining a disabled parking space .The municipality will consider, for example:
- whether you have a European Union (EU) parking card for people with disabilities that is valid for at least 6 months;
- the days and times when you wish to use the disabled parking space;
- whether there are already any disabled parking spaces nearby;
- the amount of parking available in the vicinity.
The parking space for people with disabilities is not just for one person. It is not linked to a vehicle registration number. Other people with disabilities can park their vehicles in this space as well. They must, however, also have an EU parking card for people with disabilities.
Do you want to apply for a disabled parking space that is exclusively for your vehicle? If so, apply for a personalised disabled parking space.
This is how it works for you
Here is some information from your municipality.
Disabled parking space
You can only apply for a parking space for the disabled if you have a disabled parking card. If you apply for a parking space fot the disabled you get a reserverd parking space where the car with your license plate may be parked. You pay a contribution.
- You have a disabled parking card
- You do not have a parking space on your own property
- We can build a disabled parking space within 100 meters from your front door
- You agree to the construction costs. The costs can be up to € 500,-
You can apply online.
Log in with your DigiD Bunnik.nl - Aanvraagformulier gehandicaptenparkeerplaats (GPP) op kenteken
The costs for a disabled parking space are € 300,-.
You will receive an answer from the municipality within 2 to 3 months.