Single Digital Gateway

Applying for an affordable housing permit

Do you want to rent affordable, social housing? In some municipalities you need anaffordable housing permit (huisvestingsvergunning) for this. Check with your municipality whether this applies in your municipality. If necessary, apply to your municipality for the affordable housing permit.

Are you going to rent social housing from a housing corporation (woningbouwcorporatie)? Then in many municipalities you do not need an affordable housing permit, but in some you do. Check with your municipality.

The eligibility conditions for an affordable housing permit differ depending on the municipality. Eligibility criteria may stipulate that:

  • you work or study in the municipality or region;
  • you already live (or have lived) in the municipality or region;
  • the property matches your income and the size of your family.

This is how it works for you

Your (future) place of residence falls under:

Here is some information from your municipality.

Municipality of Waddinxveen: Applying for an affordable housing permit

Please note: you can apply for an affordable housing permit only if you live in the Netherlands and are registered with a municipality.

Are you going to rent subsidised housing in the municipality of Waddinxveen? You will need a huisvestingsvergunning. You go to Woonpartners Midden-Holland.

Go to Woonpartners Midden-Holland for more information.

You pay a fee for this service. For more information, contact Woonpartners Midden-Holland.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Waddinxveen

Visiting address

Beukenhof 1

2741HS Waddinxveen

Opening hours
09:00 - 16:00
09:00 - 16:00
09:00 - 16:00
09:00 - 12:00
17:00 - 20:00
09:00 - 12:30
Last updated on 26 September 2022