Single Digital Gateway

Applying for an affordable housing permit

Do you want to rent affordable, social housing? In some municipalities you need anaffordable housing permit (huisvestingsvergunning) for this. Check with your municipality whether this applies in your municipality. If necessary, apply to your municipality for the affordable housing permit.

Are you going to rent social housing from a housing corporation (woningbouwcorporatie)? Then in many municipalities you do not need an affordable housing permit, but in some you do. Check with your municipality.

The eligibility conditions for an affordable housing permit differ depending on the municipality. Eligibility criteria may stipulate that:

  • you work or study in the municipality or region;
  • you already live (or have lived) in the municipality or region;
  • the property matches your income and the size of your family.

This is how it works for you

Your (future) place of residence falls under:

Here is some information from your municipality.

Municipality of Stichtse Vecht: Applying for an affordable housing permit

  • apply for a permit at the municipality
  • you need DigiD
  • you need a permit for a rental house with a rent up to and including € 710,68
  • your income must not exceed € 44.659,- per year
  • You must meet the following conditions

Your household must meet the following conditions:

  • at least 1 of the household members is 18 years of age or older
  • household members have the Dutch nationality or reside legally in the Netherlands
  • the household does not exceed the maximum income of € 38.035,- or
  • the rent is at least € 651,03 and the household has an income of at most € 48,655 per year.

Use our contact form to apply for a affordable housing permit

€  137,07

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Stichtse Vecht

Visiting address

Endelhovenlaan 1

3601GR Maarssen

Opening hours
8:30 - 17:00
8:30 - 17:00
8:30 - 17:00
8:30 - 17:00
8:30 - 17:00
Last updated on 26 September 2022