Single Digital Gateway

Applying for an affordable housing permit

Do you want to rent affordable, social housing? In some municipalities you need anaffordable housing permit (huisvestingsvergunning) for this. Check with your municipality whether this applies in your municipality. If necessary, apply to your municipality for the affordable housing permit.

Are you going to rent social housing from a housing corporation (woningbouwcorporatie)? Then in many municipalities you do not need an affordable housing permit, but in some you do. Check with your municipality.

The eligibility conditions for an affordable housing permit differ depending on the municipality. Eligibility criteria may stipulate that:

  • you work or study in the municipality or region;
  • you already live (or have lived) in the municipality or region;
  • the property matches your income and the size of your family.

This is how it works for you

Your (future) place of residence falls under:

Here is some information from your municipality.

Housing permit

You need a housing permit if you are going to live in an independent rented house with a rent up to and including € 737.14. 

You rent a house via Portaal or SSH

Request the housing permit directly from them. 

You rent a home through a private individual or Lekstede Wonen

You must apply for the housing permit from the municipality of Bunnik.

If you need to apply for a housing permit from the municipality, you must also enclose: 

  • copy of valid ID 
  • copy of the rental contract. If you do not have a rental contract yet, please enclose a letter of willingness from the landlord 
  • income data of all household members (not your children or grandchildren) such as: recent income tax assessment or annual statement, recent salary statement from employer, benefits or pension agency, recent message from DUO (study grant)

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Bunnik

Visiting address

Singelpark 1

3984NC Odijk

Opening hours
Last updated on 26 September 2022